Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour Resort & SPA - Ocean View 2 Bedroom 3 Beds 1,800 Sq. Ft Grand Suite | 2.5 Bathrooms
(Address: 10295 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154) unparalleled luxury with a comforting residential-like quality. Floor to ceiling windows lookout to a vast north facing view of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami Inter coastal waterways.
Arrive on your personal floor and private entry way then step into your elegant foyer leading to the spacious and open living room, full gourmet kitchen and dining room. The grand suite is optimally outfitted to provide guests with plush comforts and a level of luxury, featuring elegant décor including mahogany wood cabi- netry, granite counter tops, leather accents and custom artwork.
This property has an exquisite decoration and capacity for 7 people
Both bedrooms are complimented with their very own private balconies and superb features such as spa- cious six-piece bathrooms, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and an oversized shower alongside a remark- able free-standing soaking tub with a king-sized bed and walk-in closet. The second bedroom compliments the Master with two queen-sized beds.
A gourmet kitchen awaits highlighted by European wooden cabinetry, stainless steel appliances & our staff can even stock your refrigerator prior to your arrival, upon request.
Ocean View 2 Bedroom Amenities Include:
- 42? and 52? flat-screen TV
- Additional TV incorporated in the bathroom mirror
- Coffee espresso machine
- Complimentary broadband & Wi-Fi Internet access
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-suite safe (large enough for laptop)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luxurious pillow top bedding
- Refreshment bar
- Six fixture bathrooms featuring 10-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows, a free-standing soaking tub overlooking the ocean and - Inter Coastal, and separate oversized shower with rain shower head.
- Spacious walk-in closet
- Washer and Dryer
- Two sets of towels and linens per person and per bed
Hotel Amenities Include:
The Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour charges the following fees to all clients:
- Parking: $35 per day
- Resort fee: $50 per day
Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour offers the following three main amenities:
- Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour’s Exhale SPA offers an exclusive sanctuary overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway.
- This 10,000-square-foot waterfront spa engages all of the senses with wellness treatments that relax, restore and rejuvenate. Indoors, this luxury spa features spacious suites, including one for couples; a hydrotherapy room; men’s and women’s relaxation areas with sauna, steam room and changing facilities.
- A state-of-the-art fitness center featuring state-of-the-art cardio training and workout equipment
- The outdoor swimming pool and beach area are an ideal place to relax, or enjoy our private umbrellas and comfortable lounge chairs as you relax at the beach.
Additionally other Amenities include:
- Beach chairs, umbrellas and beach attendants
- Executive Business Center
- Heliport nearby
- High-speed, wireless Internet access in public areas and guest rooms
- In-room massages
- Multi-lingual staff
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Private cabanas and whirlpools
- Private jet or yacht charter available
- Valet parking (additional fee of $35 per day applies as mentioned above)
- Watersports available
Bal Harbour is one of the most private and exclusive areas of Miami that is characterized for its wide beach front with a feature unique in all of Miami: a walking / jogging path that goes all along the beach and is great for a stroll with stunning views of the water and the ritzy high-rises on the other side.
Further, the Condo is located within walking distance of Bal Harbour Shops, the most exclusive shopping center in all Miami that includes; world-class dining, exclusive art galleries, nightlife and more, there’s nothing you can’t have when you stay at Ritz.
In order to guarantee a professional, safe and more than satisfying service to our guests GO Vacation Rentals has the following payment and rental policies:
Simple Booking Process:
- Send us your preferences of area, bedrooms and any other important details for your trip
- We will give you the best options within minutes!
- Once agreed, we will send you our rental agreement and organize payment
- Payment timing varies, please consult
- Credit card (a processing fee of 4% applies)
- Cashier Check
The amount of the security deposit is $1,000.
If there are no damages in the apartment, the security deposit will be returned to you in the same form it was received 1-2 weeks after check out.
Check in and Check out:
Our property manager will get in touch with you 1-2 weeks before the check in to organize the process and any other needs you might need including groceries and drinks to be purchased for your arrival.
We have a personalized check in process in which our Property Manager will walk you through the property and explain all necessary aspects of the building and area.
Our Timing is:
- Check in: after 15:00 / 16:00 PM
- Check out: before 11:00AM
We can organize early check in or late check outs with the appropriate extra charges, please consult.
Parking & Resort Fee:
Parking and Resort Fees are included in this property.
Exit Cleaning Fee:
The exit cleaning fee is prerequisite so that your property is perfectly cleaned for the next guest.
The exit cleaning fee for this property is $350.
If the tenant terminates the contract before the rental period starts and doesn’t name a replacement that accepts the same terms, then they are responsible for paying the following percentages of the rental price to cover costs:
- up to 60 days before rental period: 10 % of total rental price
- within 60 days of rental period: 100 % of total rental price.
All our properties have bed linen and towels.
Further, our properties have high-speed access internet connection and basic cable.
GO Vacation Rentals offers local cell phones for international clients for their comfort.
Housekeeping is not included in any of our rentals, but it might be organized as an additional service.
We can organize any other services that our clients might require like:
- Airport pick up & drop off Event reservations and excursions
- Yachts & Jets
- Any other services that might be required
We have a fully dedicated Property Manager that will make sure your Property is in perfect condition and will assist you anytime during your stay offering any other services such as housekeeping, babysitting, event/restaurant reservations and transportation.
GO Vacation Rentals has available local cell phones with unlimited phone calls for our clients during their stay.